03 June 2018

NARS- Blush/Bronzer Duo Review


Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! During the course of my summer holidays, I've made many trips to one of my favourite beauty & cosmetic store's- the one and only: 'Sephora'. Despite picking up (too) many products during my Sephora spree's, I've decided to review the NARS blush/bronzer duo as it's been something I've wanted to try out for a particularly long time, I was so happy when I finally managed to pick it up. So without further ado, let's continue with the rest of the post...


First things first: 'packaging', whilst it's important to remember that it is what's inside that counts, sometimes a product's packaging can be a make or break as to whether it becomes one of your daily essentials or is thrown into the rest of your unused makeup collection, never to be seen again. The great thing about the NARS Blush/Bronzer duo is that its slick, compact packaging makes it so easy to throw in your handbag so you can top up throughout the day. Another feature of this product's packaging that makes it so practical is that it includes its very own mirror- one less thing you have to remember when rushing out the door!

This duo includes the famous Laguna and Orgasm Blush-such a gorgeous combination, no true beauty guru could turn it down. Both the bronzer and blush apply to the brush with such ease without being overly pigmented. The Orgasm blush is a beautiful deep peach colour with subtle gold shimmer running through it, simply gorgeous swiped across the cheekbones. The 'Laguna' bronzer gives an amazing lift and sunkissed look to the face, also with a subtle gold shimmer running through it. This duo looks especially nice during the summer months, where you can enhance that healthy summer glow. 

Leave me a comment down below of your favourite summer product, feel free to follow me on bloglovin or my studygram. 

Love Lulu Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment